Hi there, How are You ?
I just come back Norway...here a new recipes
which given by my No Way Girlfriends.
Lets Try IT.....no heart feeling.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
Total Time: 75 minutes
1 head garlic 1 tsp olive oil
1 softened stick salted butter
1 small sliced (or bread of your choice) loaf Italian bread freshly
grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Slice the top of the garlic head off, so that the inside cloves are visible.
(You will cut off a small amount of garlic, which can be saved for another recipe.)
3. Place the garlic on a square of tin foil and pour the olive oil on top. Wrap the garlic in the tin foil and place in oven for 45-55 minutes. (You can place tin foil directly on the rack.) When the garlic is finished (somewhat soft), set aside to cool.
4. When the garlic is cool, squeeze the cloves into a bowl along with the butter.
Mash the butter and garlic together until they are well mixed.
5. Preheat the oven to 425°F again, if necessary.
6. Spread the garlic butter mixture thinly and evenly on the bread, and
sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
7. Place on cookie pan and bake for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!
8. Tips: This garlic butter tastes better the longer it stands. Make it the
day before and set out 1/2 hour before making the bread. The butter also tastes great with plain pasta, mashed potatoes, on plain bread, and on top of vegetables.
9. Note about nutritional analysis: The nutritional analysis is based on using about 1 teaspoon of the prepared garlic butter and 1 teaspoon of Parmesan cheese on each slice of Italian bread (one serving). You will have plenty of garlic butter left over.
"Stay tune with Chef Nuar I will post regularly since
no oversea trip anymore."
Promosi Naza/Kia - Promosi kereta Naza/Kia, Aras 3, Menara Aqabah, Pusat Bandar Pasir Gudang,Johor
7 years ago